Friday, November 19, 2010

Heat Wave

I noticed in J. Crew's holiday catalog that a lot of the models were wearing Nars' Heat Wave lipstick; after doing a little more research it looks like the same color will show up in the Spring 2011 collection as well. It's a really fun, reddish-orange color. I have never purchased lipstick in my entire life, but I figured it was time. I picked one up on my way home from work tonight, and while Christopher was away at class I tried it on and loved it. I did, however, have a very specific guess as to what Christopher's reaction would be when he walked in the door, and ladies and gentlemen, I'm pleased to confirm that I know my husband all too well. Christopher's response the minute he looked at my bright, red lips: "Um, did you make a batch of kool-aid tonight or something?" Men.


*This color is not Heat Wave, but I still love it!

Photos from Spring 2011



Here's a better close-up of the color.

XOXO,

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. That's a funny reaction, sounds like my fiancee! What color is the pale one?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...