Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A New Addition

In the next few days, 1551 will have a new addition. I thought it'd be fun for you to guess what it is, and here are some clues that will make it blatantly obvious:

via Elle Decor

Via House Beautiful








Via Apartment Therapy , Elle Decor









So, what do you think? I'm so excited to pick up my little fiddle leaf ficus; I'm buying the baby size because they're a lot cheaper, and I don't mind waiting for it to grow. I'm thinking about telling Christopher (with a very straight face) that it's our Christmas tree; his "Oh-my-gosh-my-wife-is-out-of-her-mind" expression is priceless. Maybe I'll even hang an ornament or two for dramatic effect- I'll keep you posted!!


XOXO,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...