Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Tablescape

Happy Thanksgiving Eve! I'll be heading to my grandma's tomorrow, so in case I don't post have a wonderful, safe holiday! I've never hosted a Thanksgiving, but I would LOVE to design a tablescape for someone who is. Here are a few of my favorites that I've had saved on my Mac for awhile:



Image via Martha Stewart

Image via Martha Stewart

Image via Apartment Therapy
Love the pheasant feathers and white pumpkins!!

Image via Eddie Ross

Beautiful tables aside, I'm so thankful for my family and friends. This is the first holiday without my grandpa, and I miss him dearly. Thanksgiving (and Christmas especially) just won't be the same without him.

Have a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving!!!

XOXO,

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can set the tables for me next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...