Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy February 14th! As I mentioned last week, Mr. Frankel and I don't do much to celebrate Valentine's Day, but I did use it as an excuse to use our china (which I mixed and matched), and our "good" flatware! I'm pretty happy with the overall look; I think the only thing I would do differently is maybe add some fuchsia or eggplant- colored flowers and some orange accents to go with the colors in the salad plate!  









The menu included:
-Salad
-Filet of Beef
-Steamed Broccoli
-Fudge Brownie 

I love setting tables so much; I'm thinking maybe I should do it more often.... and blog about it. I'm a big dork!!!!! 


Happy Valentine's Day!!!


XOXO,

Kelly 

8 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous! I posted about my table setting today too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful! Love your salad plates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way are you a dork 'cause I love setting tables too. Or maybe that makes us both dorks. Anyway, love your brownie. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!! So pretty! Happy Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got your gold bamboo-ware! Yay! Sorry I kept forgetting to get back to you with the name of mine.

    Very pretty salad plates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The table setting is lovely, and the food looks good too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...