Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Table Setting of the Week

apologize in advance for my short post. I have a few pictures of another fictitious table setting for you. I realized after I put everything away that I hadn't placed glassware on the table. Let's just imagine that the reason is because someone is still mixing drinks on my fabulous, new faux bamboo bar cart. Sound good?I





"Ingredients":

-Placemats: Pier 1 (on clearance for $2.00 I believe)
-Dinner Plates (they're all black if you can't see them): Pottery Barn Outlet
-Salad Plates: Home Goods
-Napkins: West Elm and Wal-Mart
-Napkin Rings: Pier 1
-Flatware: Ebay
-Candle Holders and Candles: Wal-Mart 
-Brass Julep Cup: Jamali Garden

Hope your week is off to a good start!!! 



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...