Friday, March 4, 2011

Venetian Mirrors

I'm loving Venetian mirrors lately: 
Celerie Kemble via Lonny

via Decorpad

via Rue

via Rue

Looking to incorporate a venetian mirror into your home?

Wisteria has two reasonably priced options:

via here 

via here

A few months ago I purchased two Venetian Dot mirrors from Pier 1: 


I plan to hang them on either side of a large window in our family room. They are heavy (44 lbs. each), so I haven't done it yet. I'm hoping that my father-in-law can help me out this weekend! If so, I will post pictures next week! 




7 comments:

  1. I ADORE venetian mirrors- have one in my bathroom and I will never tire of it. Gogeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice to get two of them! There is something magical about a pair of identical mirrors in a space.

    I posted not too long ago about an image I found in a 1960s copy of Newsweek. It featured the Moroccan embassy in DC with a gorgeous Venetian mirror in the background.

    http://thevintiqueobject.blogspot.com/2011/02/newsweek.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's not to like about mirrors in general...shiney light reflectors? Awesome. But with sculpted and gorgeous mirrored borders, too? Do you even have to ask? (c: LOVE...hope we get to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used both of those Wisteria mirrors in my powder room...love them!
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great find. I absolutely love venetian mirrors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you know that Nani and Papo purchased a BEAUTIFUL one way back when. I think she and Frank have it in their Naples' home! Actually, I know they do! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...