Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Table Setting of the Week + Happy Birthday Tor-Tor!

via here 

As a followup from yesterday's post (with Kevin Knight's beautiful indoor/outdoor spaces), I thought I'd share a table setting of the week. No, this one's not mine (though I wish it were)!!!  I LOVE eating outside (preferably when the temperature is above freezing), so maybe in a few weeks I'll do an outdoor tablescape!!

On a side note, check out the secretary I found on Craigslist for $130!!! What do you think? I'm thinking this could be a winner! I'm just hoping it's still available when I get home this weekend! 


Most importantly, though, my little sister, Tory, is 24 today! Happy birthday, Tor-Tor! 





3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love the table setting. Wouldn't that make for a lovely garden party? Rose Bredl should host one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a winner on the secretary desk...and you can't beat that price!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...