Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What's in you bag Wednesday #17

Happy Wednesday! Today's bag is courtesy of the super-stylish Natalie



My purse -- It's by Mango and I hope it holds up forever, because I love it.

Its contents --

1. Cherry Chapstick | A classic. Love this stuff.
2. Kate Spade Wallet | Holds everything, easy to find in my purse, plus it has a cute polka dot lining.
3. The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter | By far the best lotion I've found. It smells amazing too! This is a humungo tub, but a big purse holds it just fine.
4. Moleskine Notebook and Pen | Can't leave home without this. I keep my lists, inspiration, ideas, everything in here.
5. IPhone 
6. Sunglasses
7. Keys | With the most boring key chain ever. I need to work on that.
8. Chocolate Chip Granola Bar | I get hungry super fast. Granola bars are a favorite snackypoo.
9. IPod and Headphones | Love me some good tunes.
10. Goody Spin Pins | For hair emergencies.
11. Revlon Eyelash Curler | Does wonders.

Thank you so much, Kelly, for having me!




Thanks for sharing, Natalie! I hope your bag holds up too; it's gorgeous!! I've never heard of Mango before (is that bad to admit?), but after checking out their collection online I'm an instant fan! Have a great day!! 


**Update: I had never heard of the "Spin Pin", so I did a little research. I will be purchasing a set ($5.99) today. I am hairstyle-handicapped, but these seem easy enough for even someone as inept as I am to use!!! 


12 comments:

  1. Love her Mango handbag- so gorgeous & structured! And I usually carry an eyelash curler too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you blog now following!

    I love seeing what people have in their bags... mine always has the craziest things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kelly,

    I love ur blog, I just started following

    Miranda
    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the handbag!! so cute. i always have cherry chapstick on me. it's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love natalie! And I so coveting that bag...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been meaning to do one of these posts for ages...you've re-inspired me to give it a go.

    I've also never heard of spin pins. They look amazing and I'm going to need to see if they're available anywhere in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post!! Love Natalie and her blog! Also need to check out Mango too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Mango! And you have some great stuff in there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did a review of the spin pin and a giveaway a few months ago. I love it!

    http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous bag! Love Natalie's stuff, she is so stylish! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! Love Natalie and her blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...