Friday, July 15, 2011

Thank you!!


I realized yesterday that aside from my rug I haven't shared the rest of my "birthday loot".... 

*What's the pink fringe, you wonder? It's the tail to a GERONIMO balloon. I'm waiting to blow it up until next weekend for my sister's baby shower so that other people can enjoy it as well! 


 Beautiful Vase and Cross from Mom and Dad
Items from my "registry": 
Gorgeous earrings from Kerri, Scott, and Liz
Geronimo balloon from Mr. Frankel 

Thank you so much for my amazing gifts, everyone! I am one lucky girl!! 

I hope you have a great Friday! Mr. Frankel and I are heading to Indianapolis today to look at homes. *It should be noted that nearly every single option I've posted has sold. Only two of them are left, so we'll see what happens. 



3 comments:

  1. Morning, Kelly, and Happy Birthday! I've fallen off the blogging wagon in the last few months (reading and writing), but I'm back now. I see I've missed a lot...you're house-shopping! Hope something great happens soon in that department. I have to catch up on my reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! It looks like a perfect birthday. Good luck house hunting, have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those earrings are amazing!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...