Happy belated Thanksgiving! I hope you enjoyed yours as much as I enjoyed mine! We spent a couple of days (50 hours to be exact) with Christopher's family in Florida. It was so much fun and didn't feel as short of a trip as it actually was!
inhaling calmly eating a turkey leg.
Just a few quick things I'm thankful for:
1. Our loving and healthy families
2. My marriage to a guy I love learning more about each day
3. Miss Luca Bear Frankel
4. Our new home, jobs, law school
5. My blog- writing it and reading everyone's kind comments keeps me sane.
6. Winter Wonderland Coffee ;)
I'm off to enjoy the rest of my weekend. I'm pretty sure you should do the same!
P.S. There's an important football game on today. I won't tell you which team I root for though. It's not as if we were raised to be fans or taken onto the football stadium in cheerleading costumes for photo shoots or anything.