Thursday, March 1, 2012

Today is the big day!


Sofa #1 of 2 arrives late this afternoon! I feel like a little kid not able to sleep on Christmas Eve. Thank goodness I have lots of meetings to keep me preoccupied! 

We're moving the chaise lounge to the basement for now; eventually it will end up in a spare bedroom or nursery. I didn't have any shots that show the chaise "head on", but you get the idea. Exciting times in the Frankel home, people. Exciting times. I'll try to snap a few photos to share! 


3 comments:

  1. How exciting! I love that sofa. You coffee table looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats my dear! Re-arranging and getting new furniture is always refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agh that is so exciting!! Can't wait to see pictures!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...