Friday, July 16, 2010

My Life in a Commercial....


I thought this commercial would be the perfect way to start my blog. When I first saw it I could not stop laughing. Aside from the garage door falling off and the fan sparking, my husband, Christopher, and I have experienced every single thing that the poor couple in the commercial had.

We are living in a home built in 1968 that is structurally sound, but terribly ugly. I will post pictures (plenty) later. Over the last year and a half we have completed project after project, some very successfully, while others have resulted in tears, green handprints on the ceiling (long story) and my father-in-law falling through the floor/ceiling.

Even with all of our mishaps, I have truly enjoyed this entire process, which is a good thing because we still have so many projects to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...