Monday, August 9, 2010

Craigslist Find: Antique Steamer Trunk!!!



After seeing this post awhile back on Apartment Therapy, I fell in love with the trunk. Once I did a little research, I learned it was a steamer trunk and immediately started searching Craigslist for one.


*What a great entryway!





For anyone out there who doesn't use Craigslist, you should. I have a list of items that I search for each day, mainly consisting of various pieces of furniture we need for the house. I'd been searching for about a month when I finally found a steamer trunk that was 1.) similar to what I was looking for and 2.) not outrageously priced.

Below is my great find. Price: $75. Condition: Excellent! It's nearly completely in tact, except for the key being missing. I haven't decided where I'll put it yet, but once I do I'll post some photos!



Pretty similar, right? The only difference I noticed is that the one from Apartment Therapy does not still have the leather straps. I'm going to keep mine on for at least the time being.

That's all for now. Happy Craigslist hunting! (*Make sure you have a list too!!!)

XOXO,
Kelly


1 comment:

  1. With the passage of time, such nerf video game are
    taking off. Do you want a Farmville cheats and cheat codes for Facebook and Myspace feature nerf video game like Farm Ville,
    Mafia Wars, Bejeweled, and Poker. Also, we offer free attorney
    consultation a maximum of five sessions in case one of
    our" Sticker Print Machines"!

    Also visit my homepage :: Video game Beta Testing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...