Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mini-Dining Room Update


I wanted to share a mini-update on the dining room I've been working on. The room is pretty much done. I still want to purchase two mirrors from Ballard, but other than that I'm pretty happy with it.

Here's a taste of what it looked like BEFORE:




And here it is NOW:
The rug is the Cut Pile Jute rug from Pottery Barn Outlet and the mirror is from Home Goods.
My boxwood clippings are still alive and kicking!!!
As you can see we aren't big drinkers and when we do drink at home it's usually wine...
At some point I would like to paint our table and chairs and have the chairs reupholstered. This is a set from Christopher's parents and it's beautiful in person. I'm not a big on teal, but I actually like it better with the rug and other accessories in the room now. On either side of the window I would like to put this mirror from Ballard Designs:




That's all for now. Hope you had a great weekend. Here's a little taste of mine: tailgating for the Ohio State game...


XOXO,
Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...