Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Recent HomeGoods goodies!



I have three HomeGoods stores in Columbus, and I stop into at least one of them once a week. I love HomeGoods for it's prices, but also for their unique selection of products. All of my candles and soaps are from HG:


*This is one of my favorite cabinets in the house; it always makes me happy to open it and look inside!!

Over the last few months though, I've found a lot of things for the house as well...

2 of these lamps for our nightstands...


..this pedestal table, which reminds me a lot of this one from Pottery Barn that I wanted so badly...



Two Chinoiserie vases ($7.99 each)...

and this mirror for our entry, which resembles the Eagan mirror from Pottery Barn.

Our house is FAR from finished, but when I think about how it looked just a few months ago, it's come a long way! I'm so glad that stores like HomeGoods exist to help me (and keep me within budget)!!!

XOXO,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...