Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fabric Love

I've been searching the web for inexpensive fabric by the yard. At some point I would like to reupholster a chair that Christopher bought after graduating college. I would also like to find two wingback chairs that I can reupholster for our living room.

One website that I found is Lewis and Sheron Textile Co. They have some great prints at inexpensive prices. Here are a few of my favorite:


Sudan

Fahri

Katheranne

Quito 25192

20770

Lutron

Marsala

Bardo 20936

Mayer Bk & Bianc

Reatta

McKinley

Secreto A/G33

Document


I think a lot of these would make great pillows! I also would like to find a square tufted ottoman like this one from Ballard Designs to recover and use as a coffee table for our family room:

Hope you're having a great week!

XOXO,
Kelly










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...