Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Channeling the Christmas Spirit

I'm having a difficult time this year getting excited for the holidays. Once December 13th rolls around, and I get my husband back for a month I'm sure things will be fine, but in the meantime I'm trying to channel the holiday spirit. Where am I looking for inspiration, you ask???

COUSIN EDDIE, of course!!!


So, as I sip my hot chocolate and sort through all of our Christmas decorations, I may or may not be wearing this hat:

*If you're honestly wondering, I'm totally wearing the hat. Luca is actually trying to chew the fur right off the side of my head as I type this post. I love my life. If you're also struggling to find holiday cheer, I encourage you to click play:




XOXO,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...