Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Bedding on a Budget

I haven't really started decorating for Christmas yet, except for our bedroom. I changed out the bedding that we normally have and hung a magnolia wreath. I love having a magnolia wreath above the bed because the lemony scent is still pretty strong! Because we are on a tight budget right now, I am not buying any new decorations for the holidays except (Christopher hates that word) our Christmas bedding and fresh greenery, all of which are already purchased. The euro shams are from Pottery Barn , normally $49 each, but I found them both on ebay a few months ago for $40 total with shipping. The green velvet comforter and shams are from Target and were purchased when they were on a weekly special.



I'm thinking of hanging some ornaments from the headboard, something like this maybe:
Image via Apartment Therapy

I'm not really sure if (or when) I'm putting up our trees, so I might just hang some of our mercury glass ornaments on the headboard instead!


Now if I could just get the walls painted and nightstands completed, I'd be one happy girl!

XOXO,

Kelly

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...