Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Arrivals Over at West Elm

It's not quite January yet, but the catalogs are rolling in each day with lots of new arrivals from various retailers. Tonight the new West Elm catalog was delivered. Some of my favorite items include: 



 These towels deserve a nice home; I think mine's as good as any.... 


LOVE IT! 


This would be great in a nursery! 

I'm going to pretend all these catalogs never came to my house and that I never looked in any of them. 
Wish me luck.

XOXO,

Kelly 

2 comments:

  1. whoah this blog is magnificent i like reading your posts. Stay up the good work!
    You realize, lots of individuals are hunting
    round for this information, you can aid them greatly.

    Here is my website bmi calculator women

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...