Saturday, January 1, 2011

HGTV Dream Home 2011

I just got home from a day of visiting with family and friends and am spending the rest of the night in my PJ's watching a little TV. Tonight HGTV is featuring their 2011 Dream Home located in Vermont. I've never been to Vermont, but after seeing this home I've decided a visit is necessary at some point. The scenery is breathtaking, and the house isn't too bad either! Here are a few of my favorite photos: 

The dining area: It features office chairs. What a great idea! Not only are they mobile, but they'd be great for adults and children, as you can adjust the height! 



The table comfortably seats ten. I love the lights too! 

Onto the kitchen: It's not completely my taste, but it does have a few jaw-dropping elements: 
The hood- it's 16 feet tall; that's double the size of our ceilings. Thank goodness we're not giants! 

I bet I'd never set the smoke alarm off while making bacon with this hood. I'm going to ask Christopher for one of these; we'll just extend it to the second floor and possibly through the roof. 

Glass refrigerator. I've seen these in various shelter magazines, and this one is just as stunning. I'm pretty sure it's 48" wide. Big boy. *I posted these pictures especially for someone. You know who you are, and  I really hope you get one of these so I can come over and drool at it.*



Outdoor Kitchen:



And my Favorite: The Guest Bedroom. That's probably weird- I completely disregarded the master, but I am in love with the guest bedroom look. It has a hotel boutique vibe. 
The chrome and glass night stands are to die for! I want them. Yesterday. I also love the symmetry with the mirrors and the ceiling lights above each night stand. It saves space as you wouldn't need lamps! 


I can't exactly pinpoint what it is I love about this room. Maybe it's the classic, clean look. It's just so sophisticated. I would happily be a hermit and never leave the bedroom if it were mine! 

To enter to win visit here. Good luck entering, and if you win, help a girl out and invite me into your lovely guest bedroom. I promise I won't stay too long..... ??? 

XOXO,

Kelly 




4 comments:

  1. If I win, I will definitely invite you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah-that house was great...I love that fridge-it would def. keep you clean and organized as you could see right into it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of people hate the dining chairs. I for one love them.

    Mr. Goodwill Hunting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ηі there! Ι could have swoгn ӏ’ve bееn
    to this ѕite before but aftег going through a fеw
    of the posts I reаlized іt’s new to mе.

    Regаrdleѕs, I’m ceгtainly pleaseԁ I fоund it and I’ll be
    book-marking it and сhecκing back гegularly!


    Check out my blоg :: pilates workout

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...