Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Low-Key New Year's Eve

Happy 2011! I hope everyone had a safe, fun NYE! We had a pretty low-key evening, which was just fine for me this year. A few highlights: 





I forgot to post pictures of this wreath yesterday. It was the "other item" that I spray painted. I love it! I just used a dried magnolia wreath. The idea is not an original of mine; you can see it here. I saw two of them hanging at a local store and loved them! I'm not sure if The Magnolia Company used spray paint on their wreaths, but the effect is similar still! 















Luca was definitely the party animal for the evening: 

Poor Teddy, my sister's dog, was forced to find hiding spots to avoid Luca. 




I hope your 2011 is off to a great start!

XOXO,

Kelly 

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful! I love your dining chairs. Great color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tablescape is gorgeous!

    Just found your blog, I love it!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...