Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Got It For Less!

One thing I pride myself on is being resourceful (especially when it comes to shopping). A few months back I wrote about this poster

Here's mine (Purchase for $29.99 on Ebay):



 Here's the one on One Kings Lane yesterday: 

Mine's vintage, which makes me like it more. Oh, and I paid half the price, which makes me like it so much more. I still haven't framed it, but coincidentally I have it on my weekly planner to take it to be framed on Friday because (guess what) I have a coupon. Resourceful. :) 


XOXO,

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. This is so weird! I had this same print in my shopping cart at One Kings Lane but opted not to pull the trigger. I love that you found it for 1/2 price on eBay, awesome score!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...