Good morning, everyone! Last week we were joined by Kelli from Bud & Leo; today we're joined by Bud & Leo's other half, Lisa. ENJOY!
Hi everyone, it’s Lisa, the other half of Bud & Leo! I’m so excited that Kelly asked us to participate in this series. I love this series because you get to see what’s in people’s handbags without being nosey… or at least being nosey behind your computer screen! This handbag is my favorite go-to summer clutch. I LOVE IT! My sister in law gave it to me for Christmas so that makes it even better. I love the intricate detail and the wood handles. It adds a bright, fun touch to every look I wear it with!
And, surprisingly, it holds so much stuff! I truly carry around a million things. My mom is historically called ‘Mary Poppins’ because she literally carries 10lbs of items in her handbag and I think I may be closely following in her footsteps.
1) My wallet - My dog chewed it twice when he was a puppy, so it has some bumps & bruises.
2) Makeup - Yes, I carry too much but it is what it is! Lip-gloss, chapstick, eyeliner, concealer & Visine.
3) My camera - I don’t want to miss out on any Kodak moments! (Obviously not pictured)
4) Pen & Pad - I’m forever a list maker. My hubby jokes that I make lists for my lists.
5) Food Bar - I get hungry every hour, so I HAVE to have food with me! This Raw Revolution Organic Live Food Bar tastes like a brownie and is all natural, vegan, uncooked, soy-free and organic. I live off of these bars- so delish & good for you!
It was a pleasure guest posting today! Thanks again, Kelly for having Bud & Leo! Happy Wednesday everyone! Xo Lisa
Thanks for sharing, Lisa! I'm shocked (and impressed) at how much you can fit in your clutch! I can absolutely relate to list-making; I so enjoy a good notebook to house my many lists.