Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bathrooms on the Brain

I've got bathrooms on my brain. *I just realized how odd/semi-gross of a statement that is (oh well).  It's no surprise, I suppose, given that we are currently updating ours to sell our home. I've come to realize that white is probably one of my favorite "colors". That's probably strange to a lot of people, but it's true! 

If I could design a bathroom right now with no budgetary constraints, I'd include calcutta marble and floor-to-ceiling glossy, white subway tiles with lots of room to shower.... 


Something like this would be a good starting point... 




9 comments:

  1. The water pressure in my apartment is so terrible...that picture is giving me serious shower envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double shower heads are the best! We had them in our last house and I miss them desperately! And I definitely agree that white is the most amazing color! There's something so clean and fresh about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with subway tile. and two shower heads, a girl can only dream!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm my husband and I want duel shower heads SO bad! Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still laughing about the bathroom commentary...and what I would give for that shower. Like, right now. (c;

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this one. I've actually had it in my inspiration file for quite some time.... dreaming of something exactly like it one day!

    Mackenzie
    mackenziepages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. new to your blog and am smitten!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...