Good morning, boys and girls!! Happy Wednesday! I only have two more work days left this week, and then I'm off until Wednesday. No major plans, but I'm looking forward to relaxing!
We haven't had a 'What's in your bag Wednesday' lately- my bad. Why don't we get back to it?! Today we're joined by Julie from Julip Made. If you haven't been to Julie's blog you should check it out already; she has some amazing mood boards:
Pretty gorgeous, right?
How about we take a little looksee into her bag.....
- Gum to eliminate coffee breath on the metro. To the rest of the commuting DC population... try it.
- Gucci Sunglasses (awesome Birthday gift). I normally only by the $5 H&M ones because I'm prone to losing them.
- La Mer Wrap Watch.
- Jewelry Roll to store my bling when I work out courtesy of Design Darling's Graphic Image give away.
- Hair ties.
- Wedges. I admire those of you who actually can commute in heels, but mine only go on my feet at work.
- Sunscreen. Do it!
- Deodorant/ Scented lotion. Both necessities for a DC summer.
- Post commute pick me up kit: allergy eye drops, mascara, powder, and lip-gloss.
- Puppy poop bags and toy (always squeaky).
- Shuffle (aka Metro commuter noise cancellation device).
- Change purse.
- Reading material (InStyle and whatever catalog has just come in the mail), daily planner for posts, notebook for inspiration, and Staedtler pens (I have a pen obsession and they are the best).
- To Go Cup for my AM Smoothies and to encourage me to drink more water.
|Photo shoot interruption... prop thief caught in the act...|
|"Maybe she won't notice it's gone..."|
Thanks for sharing, Julie!! I've started carrying back up shoes in my bag when wearing flip flops now. Over the weekend I was attempting to buy tickets to a home and garden show when one of my flip flops snapped. I had to walk all the way back to my car (in the rain) with one barefoot. Never again.
Anyways, love that you carry poop bags for your pooch. I'm guilty of that too! :) Have a great day, everyone!!!