Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's worth noting....

... that we picked #9
We couldn't be more excited. Things are falling into place for us!!! 

The best part is that we don't have to do a single thing to this home- unless we want to. What a relief! I'm sure at some point Christopher and I will want to put a few of our own touches into our home, but it's so great to not have a list of things we HAVE to do. 

The one thing Christopher did say about our new home, "we'll have to make sure we plant some Annabelle hydrangeas for you this fall". What a sweet husband I have!!! I LOVE the hydrangeas at this home (which is NOT the home we just purchased): 


 Can't wait to show you more photos once it's officially ours! 


15 comments:

  1. What a lovely home! Hydrangeas are my favorite....can't wait to check back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely adorable! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!! your new home is adorable!! love, love, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHH! I'm so excited for you!!! This was my favorite home you shared. I cannot wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That house is beautiful!! =) So much character and charm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scott, Teddy and I can't wait to come visit you in your new homeeeeee!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations! Ohio will miss you, though...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! It looks like such a great home! Can't wait to see you all moved in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comments, everyone!! We are really excited about our little cottage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this looks like a house out of a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! Indy is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That house is beautiful, with so much personality and character!!! Can't wait to see all your touches!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How did I miss this?? congratulations!!!! Its absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...