Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A collection of random thoughts....

Happy Wednesday! One of these days I'll get back to my "What's in your bag" series. One of these days.... 

In the meantime: 
I'd like to introduce you to my new favorite hair product. I've been using it since June, and I am still getting complimented on how good my hair smells (which by the way is an odd thing- someone sniffing at your head). It has little gold flecks in it too for extra shimmer: 

Tomorrow (August 3, 2011) OPI premiers their Fall/Winter collection. I CAN'T wait. One of these colors will be on my nails by Friday. Do you have a favorite? 







Moving right along... We have a set of wicker patio furniture that we're trying to sell on Craigslist. If it doesn't sell by the time we move, I'm going to do this to it (paint it black and cover cushions in white-ish outdoor fabric): 

Lastly, Restoration Hardware is having a floor sample sale, so if I were you I'd call your local store to see if any of your wish list items are on sale! 




1 comment:

  1. I am madly in love with the coral nail polish! Is that part of the fall collection or was it a color you already had? Because it looks like the perfect summer color to me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...