Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back at it...

Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a great Labor Day weekend!! Mine was fun, productive, and a little relaxing. Great combination if you ask me! After four long days off going back to work is not on the top of my "things I really want to do list"...

We did a little shopping over the weekend as well.  We purchased a new bed, bedding, and chair: 



*Christopher actually initiated all of these purchases and had to talk ME into buying the chair! That is the definition of role reversal right there, ladies and gentlemen.




2 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!! That's my boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your finds, including the chair! Kyle Knight has one in her house too and I think it looks awesome. It brings some masculinity to the space and also seems really comfortable. Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...