Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sneak Peek

I have my closet almost completely organized. It's silly, but it's one of my favorite rooms in the house. One year in college I had a walk-in closet (crazy, I know), but other than that this is the largest closet I've ever had! 

I've started working on my inspiration board. It's pretty bare still. 


Mr. T-Rex is guarding my clutches from anyone else putting their grubby hands on them. In exchange I let him wear a few of my bracelets. 

I'm hoping in the next week my closet will be "done" other than maybe a new light fixture. More on that later though. How great is it that it's Wednesday already?!? 



4 comments:

  1. looks lovely! I need to add an inspiration board to my closet! xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great !! Love the gold t-rex :)

    xxLily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great and so organized! I love your clutch collection. And that t-rex is too cool, love him!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...