Thursday, September 22, 2011

Randomness......

Way too much going on this week! On the bright side it's Thursday, and this weekend I plan to check out the new Nordstrom Rack that just opened in Indianapolis. This is a big deal, people. I'll also be heading out to buy some pumpkins and gourds of various shapes and sizes.


I want to re-create this look from last year: 

This is the front of our new home. I think the pumpkin towers will look so cute!

and I really want to line our walkway with luminaries: 

My parents gave us a huge mum, so once we plant some cabbage I think our front porch will be "ready" for Fall. 


**Note to Mr. Frankel: I wouldn't be mad if you gave me a bouquet of cabbage flowers. Just a thought... 

I'm done with my random ramblings. This was actually helpful because I made a "front porch to-do list" as I wrote this post. 

Now that's multi-tasking at its finest. 







6 comments:

  1. I love the lighted walk way and pumpkin play! Such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new home is so beautiful! And love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pumpkins!! You should link up to my Fall 5 series today...always fun to share such fun inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love "fairy tale" pumpkins and think in combo with the lights would look lovely on your front lawn and be perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummmmm...your house is gorge!!! I would love to line ours with candles too!! So pretty! xoxo e&a

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAIT. what?? your new house is absolutely adorable!! pumpkin towers would be quite loverly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...