Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tom Binns Design

I've been really preoccupied with getting settled into our new home. It has been a LONG time since I have read any fashion magazines (as in probably February or March). Last night I started looking through the latest issue of InStyle, and this image caught my eye: 


Was it her hair that caught my eye? Her dress? The makeup, perhaps? No, no, and no. It was that big, freaking sparkly necklace!!!! Who is responsible for such a beautiful creation? Well, after a quick google search I found the answer to be: Tom Binns. I'm sorry to report that I've never heard of him before, but I'm officially A HUGE (and by huge I mean I really like him, not huge as in I've been eating too many carbs... although both may be true) fan. 

You know the drill, kids. So after the google search off to Tom Binns' site I went. And what did I find once I arrived? Enough sparkly, bejeweled pieces to make me salivate (it's better to salivate over jewelry than carbohydrates, I suppose). Here are a few of my most favorite: 








Dear Mr. Binns, I am absolutely in love with your designs. You and I should be friends. Think about it, please. We could discuss over a low-carb lunch. Maybe you could let me wear one of your necklaces for an afternoon. Just a thought.... 

**Can you guys tell it's been a long work week? :) 





1 comment:

  1. I agree! Those are gorgeous!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...