Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bed Head

Our headboard is finally here! Christopher and I are super excited that we don't have to wake up in the middle of the night with our heads hanging off the edge of the bed and our pillows on the floor. The headboard is an ingenious invention, I tell you! 




As you can see, with the way we've arranged the room, there's no place for night stands. I am actually perfectly okay with this because have less clutter now that we have no storage by the bed. Go figure. I'll show you the entire room eventually, but here a few other items I'd like to add to our bedroom at some point... 
Untitled #21






7 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your headboard is gorgeous and I love that bedding. It looks like a bed at a fancy hotel. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, it looks so great, and I think with those two brass lamps it'll be over the top amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The headboard looks awesome! I think the room is styled wonderfully right now...some little sconces next to the beds would make a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Jonanthan Adler store is RIGHT by the Marriott on Ohio and Michigan in Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the headboard! Definitely think the missoni bedding would be so chic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see more! I like where it is going!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...