Friday, April 27, 2012

Back from Kobe

I'm back from Kobe! It's a gorgeous city- similar to Tokyo in some ways and very different in others. *I probably sound like a really stupid American for saying that- like someone saying NYC is similar and different to Chicago. Oh well. 

Anyhow, it's a gorgeous city! I have a few pictures that I'll share next week, but in the meantime I wanted to show you some photos of a The Oriental hotel where I ate [twice] while I was there. I was suffering from major hotel envy after spending a few hours there. Actually, we tried to book our rooms at this hotel, but it was sold out. I can't say I'm surprised. 







I drank two bloody Marys right here. I also ate cold butter with raisins in it. *We ordered several appetizers and had no idea what most of them were. Apparently it's cool [and totally normal] to eat cold butter, and it's not like we were supposed to be eating it on bread either. 

Anyhow, I'm off to respond to all the emails I'm behind on. Oh, and I have a hot date tonight with Mr. Frankel. Cross your fingers that I can stay awake until 9 PM! 

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...