Monday, April 16, 2012

My New Favorite Snack: "Street" waffles

Last week one of my colleagues from the Netherlands was in town for a few days and brought with him stroopwafels. *I mistakenly thought he called them street waffles and proceeded to run around [like an idiot] talking about how amazing said street waffles were. 
[Image credits: 1 2]

Have you ever tried these little stiff-batter-cookie-like-caramel-filled delightful waffles? Well, you should. I was ready to spend $60 to order a case and have them shipped here, but luckily another one of my coworkers will be traveling through that area soon. I, on the other hand, am heading back to Japan on Friday. This time, I will be avoiding the cookies [remember my fish cookie incident last time?].


3 comments:

  1. Ummm I've never even seen this before. YUMMMMMM!! Me want to eat!! What? xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your killing me. I hate when I find foreign food that I love and can't get. I'm going to have to remember "street waffles", and make a trip to the Netherlands. Will travel for food.
    Have fun in Japan! I discovered Natto (fermented soybeans) when I went through there a few months ago. Thanks to the JAL lounge : ) Best lounge in the world in case you can get in BTW. I left with dozens of packets of soybeans in my purse, a very healthy sake buzz and spent a couple hours in a massage chair I think I proposed to. God bless the Japanese and their awesome toilets.
    Great fish cookie story, I am totally sicked out. And that Panda...OMg...who does that? Will be thinking of him too next time I have a bad day : ) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is known in the whole world that it has not been easy to buy psychedelic online overnight.
    buy magic mushrooms gives you the opportunity to buy psychedelic drugs online.
    You can buy psychedelic drugs online like LSD, DMT, Magic mushroom, psilocybin-mushrooms, psilocybe and shrooms etc.
    Buy LSD online from us and stand a chance of 100% guaranteed delivery fast delivery to all destinations worldwide.
    https://vapepodshop.com

    juul compatible pods
    refillable juul pods
    buy lsd online
    banana kush
    buy weed online
    oxycodone 30mg
    buy dmt online
    where to buy dmt

    juul pods online

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...