Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Favorite Budget Beauty Products

[1 2 3 4 5 6]


I LOVE trying all kinds of beauty products. That can get really expensive really fast though. Aside from a few items (eyeshadow, foundation, and moisturizer), I try to stick with drugstore products. These are just a few of my favorite drugstore products. Please don't leave me hanging though- I'd love to hear your favorites as well. I love to spend my Friday nights at the drugstore shopping for new beauty products to try. Suggestions? 


2 comments:

  1. I am needing some glittery nail polish. I'll have to try this!! oxxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Diamond microdermabrasion machine and Nova microdermabrasion machine. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic and Spa&Equipment websites.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...