Sunday, July 18, 2010

1 Year Anniversary!!!




I can't believe I've been married for 1 year already!!! Wow, what a wonderful year it has been. That is not to say it's been without stress, but I wouldn't change a minute of it. It's strange how quickly you become "one half of a whole". When we are apart for extended periods of time, I feel like part of me is missing. Christopher has been out of town all weekend for a wedding, but is coming home tonight. I am making a "special" Anniversary dinner for us; wish me luck because cooking is not a strength of mine. I am, however, very proud of the table settings! *Pictures to come later. Below are some pictures from July 18, 2009. We were married on the beach in Siesta Key, Florida and it was surprisingly relaxing and PERFECT.

I love you, Christopher and I can't wait to spend many, many more anniversaries with you. Just don't go out of town next year..... ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...