Friday, July 16, 2010

Meet Miss Luca



Meet Miss Luca Bear. She is a 9 month Soft-Coated Wheaten terrier. Do not be fooled by her cutest-dog-ever exterior. I'm fairly certain a monster is hiding under that soft little body. To be fair, Luca is the first addition to our family, so there has definitely been an adjustment period. Christopher absolutely adores her, which I think is so sweet. My relationship with Luca, on the other hand, is a little strained right now. Do not be mistaken; I love her dearly. However, she thinks of me as more of a playmate than her owner and more recently she has been very sassy, almost as if she's going through her bratty teenage years. It's fun. (**I'm very sarcastic for anyone who hasn't gathered that yet). She is terribly cute and cuddly though; I suppose I just need to forget about the fact that she peed on my BRAND NEW sisal rug. Twice. Oh well, she's my Luca Bear and I wouldn't trade her for any other monster in the world!




*She loves to sit on our stairs and look out the front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...