Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ballard Designs Wish List and Some Good News...

I was on Ballard Designs' website over the weekend and filled my shopping cart with all the items I want. Does anyone else do this? All the retail websites that I frequent have shopping carts with hundreds if not thousands of dollars of merchandise. Then I remember that I'm on a "law school budget" (such a pesky thing) and the items stay in the cart indefinitely. But maybe not in this case- I just discovered today that Ballard has an outlet store just a couple of hours from my home. I'm taking Friday off, so I might just have to drive on down to see if they have any of these pretties in stock...





*I love the Key West Wicker Chair, but would want it in Natural for Christopher's office.

*I should probably just do an entire post on Moravian Stars. I love them that much.

UPDATE: I called the outlet. They don't have the Bamboo Chair, but they do have the Key West Chairs in stock. Perhaps my car will kidnap me and drive me down there.... It will be Friday the 13th, you know. Muah ha ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...