Friday, August 13, 2010

Update On Boxwood Post...

Because I love shelter magazines and until recently did not subscribe to any, I frequently stop at Half Priced Books to look through their back issues of magazines to add to my collection. I picked up the May 2010 House Beautiful this week and my jaw dropped when I turned to this page. Why, you might be asking. Check out this post and then look at Dan Marty's design below- specifically the tabletop. Weird. Maybe I saw this at some other time and subconsciously remembered it. Who knows. Either way, his tabletop makes my "reclaimed" boxwood clippings look a little Charlie Brownish. I'm OK with that though... :)


XOXO,

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Just found your site - love it! And I'm with you on this image, it's jaw-dropping!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...