Monday, September 27, 2010

Big Savings at Ballard Designs!!




Two weekends ago I was down in Cincinnati for my cousin's wedding. I posted earlier about my discovery of a Ballard Designs outlet in Ohio. Because the hotel where I stayed was literally 1.8 miles from the outlet I of course had no choice but to go.... and all I can say is thank GOD I did!! Apparently two to three times a year they offer an additional 50% off every item in the store. As fate would have it, I was there on one of those very special days!!!!

Although I wanted many, many things, I stayed true to my law school budget (which I despise) and left spending under $400 ($395 to be exact).

Here's my loot:

The Louisa Bergere Chair and Ottoman: Full price I would have paid $958, but with all the discounts I paid around $320.

I also purchased the Macau Arm Chair in White: Full price I would have paid $249, but I only paid $65.
I wish I'd had a U-Haul and an endless supply of funds, but it's probably better that I didn't because I was so blinded by a great price that I most likely would have come home with things that I didn't love.

I'll post pictures of where these pretties end up soon!

XOXO,

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...