Thursday, July 21, 2011

Welcome...

We're in desperate need of some new doormats at the Frankel home. I'm thinking the ones we have will not be coming with us; they've seen better days!! 

 I have a few that I'm considering: 
I believe this one is around $30.  

Also $30. This one would be really fun for summer.... and then I'd just have to buy another one for fall....

$15.99- I think we have a winner. I'll probably buy two of these. Do you have any other suggestions for doormats??  I know I've seen other greek key mats around; is there a better one I'm forgetting?? 

**I'm aware this is a semi-lame post. My internet is freaking out right now... 



3 comments:

  1. Last one is my favorite too!! Add some little potted flowers on each side and it'll officially look like home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one. Love me some color. Congrats on the new home. How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new casa! And not a lame post! I love the the first doormat for the color and text but think it would get dirty quick. The greek key is fun, graphic and will hide the dirt. Which one did you decide on?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...